Also included in
- This Indigenous (First Nations, Native American) all year social studies mega bundle is full of a meaningful printables, lessons, activities, information and games to teach Indigenous history and Indigenous cultural values.Moreover, this unit takes out the guesswork and research to create authentic$68.00$95.00Save $27.00
- This Indigenous (Native American) social studies culture unit is a printable package that blends First Nations culture lessons with engaging activities. This resource focuses on Indigenous cultural values, knowledge systems, symbols and traditions.In this unit, you will receive all you need to teach$33.00$46.00Save $13.00
- This Indigenous social studies unit teaches First Nations culture by blending language arts activities, art projects, and games with Indigenous perspectives found within Canada and the United States. The Seven Sacred Teachings, also known as the Seven Grandfather Teachings, blends Social Emotional L$30.00$42.25Save $12.25
This Indigenous (Aboriginal, First Peoples, First Nations) lesson on Respect is a meaningful package that blends the Indigenous Seven Sacred Teachings, also known as the Seven Grandfather Teachings, with Social Emotional Learning (SEL).
This resource engages students to explore what the value of respect means, and focuses on Respecting Yourself (body, mind and spirit (non-spiritual activity)), Respecting Others (consideration and unselfishness) and Respecting Nature (confidence & self-reliance).
What You Get:
- 8 Slides/PowerPoint Lesson
- 7 Pages of Worksheets/ Activities
- 1 Poster for classroom display
This package blend seamlessly with the individual Seven Sacred Teachings lessons found here, or as a stand alone unit to accompany Orange Shirt Day, or National Indigenous Peoples Day (formerly known as Aboriginal Day).
Thank you for your purchase, and please take a moment to review this product once downloaded.
You may also be interested in my other products:
Stolen Words: A Residential School Unit for Primary (Also in French)
For Free Resources and Updates:
Follow me on TPT by clicking here
Keywords: first peoples, indigenous, native american, aboriginal, cultural, canada, bc,