Seven Wonders of the Ancient World Word Wall
This is a set of seven wonders of the ancient world enlarged cards to post in your classroom on a science or geography word wall or bulletin board. I’ve found that having the visuals along with the words on these cards is especially helpful for my ELL students.
As you can see in the thumbnails, these print out on a regular 8 ½ by 11 sheet of paper. There are 2 wonders with a picture representing them on each page. You just need to cut them in half and they’re ready to go!
This seven wonders of the ancient world word wall set includes:
• 8 wonders word wall cards with pictures representing them.
• 2 blank templates with the same border that you can write and draw your own wonders of the world on. I love having my students do this because they feel a sense of pride and ownership as they look at their own words and pictures that they added to the word wall.
• A set of smaller cards that have the wonder’s date and location it was built and two or three amazing facts about each place. You could post them next to each of the larger cards or on the back of them as a reference for students.
The 8 vocabulary terms included in this set of cards are:
• 7 Wonders of the Ancient World
• Statue of Zeus at Olympia
• Hanging Gardens of Babylon
• Temple of Artemis at Ephesus
• Great Pyramid of Giza
• Colossus at Rhodes
• Mausoleum at Halicarnassus
• Lighthouse at Alexandria
Here are some similar products:
Seven Wonders of the Ancient World Trading Cards and Word Wall
- Best Deal: Save $2.00!
Seven Wonders of the Ancient World Trading Cards
Seven Wonders of the Natural World
Check out my other SOCIAL STUDIES
Thanks for looking and be sure to check out the other fun vocabulary cards and games in
Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License