*Runs off the Flash Player - Check to see if you have the updated Free Flash Player. Go to http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html to update your computer.
"We are on a mission to bring more interactivity to the history classroom by getting students out of the desk to play with the lesson." All you need is a data projector, computer with the Flash Player, and a screen or smart board.
Match these seven Ancient Wonders of the Greek World to the correct locations. Mausoleum at Halicarnassus, Statue of Zeus, Temple of Artemis, Colossus at Rhodes, Hanging Gardens of Babylon, Pharos at Alexandria, and the Pyramids at Giza.
1. New Wheel of Wonders Game with 29 clues.
2. Updated the drag and drop quiz with a reset button.
3 Added sound files to each wonder.
4. Video clips for each wonder.
5. Updated graphics with Adobe Photoshop.
6. PDF format requires the Adobe Reader to activate the multimedia features of this program from your downloads.