Seven Wonders of the Natural World Trading Cards
This is a set of seven wonders of the natural world cards that you can use with your students when teaching science or geography. I created them to look like trading cards and my students LOVE using them!
This set includes:
• 8 cards representing the seven wonders of the natural world (seven wonders plus one summarizing card that lists all 7 wonders) with the word and a picture of it on the front and its location and two amazing facts about it on the back.
• The same 8 cards with the words on them but blank spaces for students to draw their own picture and room to write their own amazing facts.
• 8 blank cards that students can use to add more wonders of the world terms to if they come across them in their discussions, experiences, or studies.
• A template for a labeled box that students can cut out, write their name on and color to store their seven wonders of the natural world cards in.
• A list of ways you can use these wonders of the world flashcards/trading cards with your students that is based on Robert Marzano’s “Six Steps to Better Vocabulary Instruction.” This list helps me because I can show parents, administrators, other teachers, etc. that I’m using research-based methods in my classroom.
• Trading Card Manual: 15 pages of tips and ideas on how to use these trading cards in your class.
I print these seven wonders of the natural world flashcards out double sided on card stock so they look and feel like real trading cards but they work just as well on regular paper.
The 8 terms included in this set of cards are:
• 7 Wonders of the Natural World
• Mt. Everest
• Victoria Falls
• Grand Canyon
• Parícutin Volcano
• Aurora Borealis
• Great Barrier Reef
• Harbor at Rio de Janeiro
Here are some similar products:
Seven Wonders of the Natural World Trading Cards and Word Wall
- Best Deal: Save $2.00!
Seven Wonders of the Natural World Word Wall
Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
Landform Flashcards and Word Wall
Check out my other SCIENCE
Thanks for looking and be sure to check out the other fun vocabulary cards and games in
Seven Wonders of the Natural World
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License