Presentation (Powerpoint) File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
1. Title Page
2. Map Page
3. Map Page 2
4. Convention of Westminster
5. Treaty of Versailles (Seven Year War)
6. Map: The Real First World War - the different names. French and Indian War, Seven Year War, and The Third Carnatic War.
7. Main Questions
8. Maria Theresa - Charles VI - Holy Roman Empire
9. Archduchess of Austria - Hapsburg
10. Frederick the Great - War of Austrian Succession
11. Louis XV of France
12. George II of England
13 French and Indian Map- colonial territories
14. Native Tribes
15. Choosing Sides
16. War Begins
17. British get off to a rocky start
18. War in India
20. Queen Elizabeth of Russia
21. Beginning of the Seven Year War
22. War begins to look better for the British
23. Frederick's plan for England
24. France loses the America
25. Fredrick II stunning victories
26. Why is he so successful?
27. Problems facing Frederick.
28. Peter III of Russia
29. Countries leaving the war or too busy too fight.
30 War Ends.
31. French Revolution
32. American Revolution
I designed this PPT from a Youtube video I watched and History.com on the subject.
These Short History PPT are designed for a quick summary of the facts and don't go into great detail. They are used to be self contained lessons that helps you teach something in a couple days or a week. So your students can know the important facts that surround this historical event but not worry about specific battles or dates..
**Please Read the Teachers Notes for this PPT: There are a lot of information on this resource that are not on the slide. I tried to make it as simple as possible... If you want me to add anything please contact me.