A new school year starts with a unit to understand the Common Core Expressions and Equations in 7th Grade. After starting an Interactive Notebook for 7th Grade Math, this unit not only provides the Flippables (foldable activities) but also items necessary to complete your INB lessons.
- Vocabulary Frayer Models for Unit Vocabulary
- Teacher Directions for each Interactive Notebook Activity
- Suggestions for Right Side (Output) Activities and/or Reflection Activities for each lesson
- Pictures of Flippables and/or INB Lesson in action
- Combing Terms Flippable
- Factoring Expressions Flippable
- Expanding Expressions Flippable
- Different Forms of Expressions Flippable and Sort
- Positive and Negative Integer Rules Flippable
- Visualizing Expressions Flippable
- Check for Reasonableness Flippable
- Solving Equations Flippable and Equations Wheel Activity
- Solving Equations in Word Problems Flippable
- Solving Inequalities Flippable
- Graphing Inequalities Flippable and Sort
- Expressions and Equations Wrap-Up
All activities are aligned to 7th Grade Common Core Standards for 7.EE.1, 7.EE.2, 7.EE.3, 7.EE.4a, and 7.EE.4b.
Click here to visit my teaching blog, 4mulaFun
Please email me here
with any questions or comments.
This work by http://www.4mulaFun.com
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/4mulafun