After starting an Interactive Notebook for 7th Grade Math, this unit not only provides the Flippables (foldable activities) but also items necessary to complete your INB lessons.
- Vocabulary Frayer Models for Unit Vocabulary
- Teacher Directions for each Interactive Notebook Activity
- Suggestions for Right Side (Output) Activities and/or Reflection Activities for each lesson
- Pictures of Flippables and/or INB Lesson in action
- Geometry Vocabulary Frayer Models (9 in total)
- Building Blocks of Geometry Flippable (also sold separately)
- Constructing Shapes Flippable with Constructing Shapes Creative Response Activity
- Slicing 3D Shapes Flippable with Play-dough Cross Sections Flippable
- Area and Circumference of a Circle Wheel and Area and Circumference Problem Solving Process Response
- Prove the Formula for Area of a Circle Activity and Real World Problems with Circles Flippable
- Supplementary, Complementary, Vertical and Adjacent Angles Flippable and Multi-Step Problems Activity
- Exploring Angle Measures Sort
- What is Surface Area? Flippable
- Surface Area in the Real World Mini Book Activity
- Reflections of Geometry Review Flippable
All activities are aligned to 7th Grade Common Core Standards for 7.G.2, 7.G.3, 7.G.4, 7.G.5 and 7.G.6.
Click here to visit my teaching blog, 4mulaFun
Please email me here
with any questions or comments.
The purchase of this product allows you to use these activities in your personal classroom for your students. You may continue to use them each year but you may not share
the activities with other teachers unless additional licenses are purchased. Please contact me via email for additional licenses. Site and District Licenses are also available.