A new school year starts with a unit to understand the Common Core Operations with Rational Numbers in 7th Grade. After starting an Interactive Notebook for 7th Grade Math, this unit not only provides the Flippables (foldable activities) but also items necessary to complete your INB lessons.
- Vocabulary Frayer Models for Unit Vocabulary
- Teacher Directions for each Interactive Notebook Activity
- Suggestions for Right Side (Output) Activities and/or Reflection Activities for each lesson
- Pictures of Flippables and/or INB Lesson in action
- Absolute Value Flippable
- Adding and Subtracting Rational Numbers Flippable
- Adding and Subtracting Rational Numbers with Number Lines Flippable
- Properties of Operations for Adding and Subtracting Flippable
- Multiplying and Dividing Integer Operations Flippable and Practice (NEW 8/16/14)
- Properties of Operations for Multiplying and Dividing Flippable
- Multiplying Fractions Flippable
- Dividing Fractions Flippable
- Fraction and Decimal Relationships Flippable
- Problem Solving with Rational Numbers using All Operations Flippable
- Operations with Rational Numbers Unit Review Flippable
All activities are aligned to 7th Grade Common Core Standards for 7.NS.1, 7.NS.2 and 7.NS.3.
Click here to visit my teaching blog, 4mulaFun
Please email me here
with any questions or comments.
The purchase of this product allows you to use these activities in your personal classroom for your students. You may continue to use them each year but you may not share the activities with other teachers unless additional licenses are purchased. Please contact me via email for additional licenses. District Licenses are also available.