After starting an Interactive Notebook for 7th Grade Math, this unit not only provides the Flippables (foldable activities) but also items necessary to complete your INB lessons.
- Vocabulary Frayer Models for Unit Vocabulary
- Teacher Directions for each Interactive Notebook Activity
- Suggestions for Right Side (Output) Activities and/or Reflection Activities for each lesson
- Pictures of Flippables and/or INB Lesson in action
- What Are the Chances Flippable and Mini Book Activity
- Likely or Unlikely Flippable and Sorting Activity
- Likely or Unlikely Mini Quiz
- Experimental Probability Tri-Fold Mini Book and Journal
- Independent Events Ticket Accordion Book
- Compound and Dependent Events Flippable
- Probability in the Real World Practice Activity
- Probability Review Flippable
All activities are aligned to 7th Grade Common Core Standards for 7.SP.5, 7.SP.6, 7.SP.7 and 7.SP.8.
Click here to visit my teaching blog, 4mulaFun
Please email me here
with any questions or comments.
Keywords: probability, statistics, independent events, dependent events, outcome, trial, error, event, experimental probability, theoretical probability, interactive notebook, probability notebook
The purchase of this product allows you to use these activities in your personal classroom for your students. You may continue to use them each year but you may not share
the activities with other teachers unless additional licenses are purchased. Please contact me via email for additional licenses. Site and District Licenses are also available.
, Solve and Snip®
, and Interactivities®
are trademarks of FormulaFun, Inc., and are registered in the United States and abroad. The trademarks and names of other companies and products mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Copyright ©2011-2015 FormulaFun, Inc. All rights reserved.