Products in this Bundle (23)
showing 1-5 of 23 products
Are you looking for Math Workshop Activities to use in your classroom that will not only allow you to make the best use of you planning time but also allow you to easily implement Math Workshop because the planning is already done for you?
**Want to know more? Check out the video here to learn more about the Math Workshop Concept Based Activities!**
Within the 24 Weekly Units, you will have 8 activities provided to you each week for you to pick and choose or even allow a choice among your students to determine which activities they want to work on each week.
These low-prep activities will also allow you to spend less time prepping each week and more time spending time with your students in Guided Math, having math conference or assessing students.
After many years of using Math Workshop, I dreamt about having a year-long product that was done for me and I could simply pull the activities as needed and this was the culmination of this idea.
INCLUDED IN THIS DOWNLOAD* FOR SEVENTH GRADE MATH WORKSHOP IS:
- 24 Weeks of Concept and Activity Maps for Easy Planning
- 24 Weeks of Teacher Instructions
- Labels for Each Activity (with and without the TEKS objectives listed)
- 192 Activities to Cover Concepts and Standards for the Grade Level
*This is the current list for what will be included upon completion. Future downloads will be available within the My Purchases section as they are updated and a Facebook Group is provided for all buyers to be notified of updates.
Interested in the Math Workshop FREE Sampler including EIGHT activities? Grab the Sampler and try it out today!
CONCEPTS INCLUDED in the Seventh Grade Math Workshop Activity Bundle ARE:
- Describing Set of Rational Numbers
- Converting Rational Numbers
- Operations with Rational Numbers
- Write One Variable, Two-Step Equations
- Model One Variable, Two-Step Equations
- Solve One Variable, Two-Step Equations
- Write One Variable, Two-Step Inequalities
- Model One Variable, Two-Step Inequalities
- Solve One Variable, Two-Step Inequalities
- Real-World Problems Involving Two-Step Equations
- Real-World Problems Involving Two-Step Inequalities
- Solve Problems with Ratios and Rates
- Solve Problems with Percents
- Percent Increase and Percent Decrease
- Sales Tax, Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Unit Rates in the Real World
- Convert Between Measurement Systems
- Constant Rates of Change
- Distance Formula
- Constant of Proportionality
- Linear Relationships
- Similar Figures
- Scale Drawings
- Angle Relationships
- Circumference of a Circle
- Area of A Circle
- Composite Figures
- Lateral Surface Area
- Total Surface Area
- Volume of Prisms
- Volume of Pyramids
- Probability (Week 23)
- Data Analysis (Week 24)
→ Did you know that you can get CREDITS for future purchase by leaving feedback on each of your purchases? Simply navigate to the My Purchases page and next to each download you will be able to leave a star rating and comments about the activities you have purchased. I truly value your feedback and consider each and every word left.
Personal Copyright: The purchase of this product allows you to use these activities in your personal classroom for your students. You may continue to use them each year but you may not share the activities with other teachers unless additional licenses are purchased. The license for this purchase is NON-TRANSFERABLE. Site and District Licenses are also available.
4mulaFun®, Flippables™ and Solve and Snip™ are trademarks of Smith Curriculum and Consulting (formerly FormulaFun Inc. dba 4mulaFun), and are registered in the United States and abroad. The trademarks and names of other companies and products mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Copyright © Smith Curriculum and Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: With the purchase of this file you understand that this file is not editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the lessons and/or activities inside to change numbers and/or words.