SEVENTH AND EIGHTH GRADE SCIENCE TRIVIA (POWERPOINT LESSON)
* Do your students know their general science?
* This 74-slide power point lesson will review and teach your students some great facts about science!
* There are 49 QUESTIONS TO ANSWER!! They will be actively involved because they must write down the answers.
* The FOUR main parts to this power point lesson are:
Part 1 – MULTIPLE CHOICE (15 questions); each question has 4 answers to choose from;
Part 2 – EITHER OR (14 questions); when the answer is given, a Science Fact appears and teaches your students something new!
Part 3 – FILL IN THE BLANKS (10 questions); students TRY to fill in the blanks with the correct answers; ACCEPT ANY REASONABLE ANSWERS for this section;
Part 4 – TRUE OR FALSE (10 questions); students must select “true or false” to answer each question; any FALSE answer prompts a Science Fact to appear and explain why it’s false;
* TAKE A LOOK AT THE 34-SLIDE PREVIEW I GAVE YOU!
* TWO BONUS DISCUSSION QUESTIONS FOR YOU AND THE CLASS!
* A GREAT ADDITION TO ANY SCIENCE PROGRAM!! EDUCATIONAL AND FUN FOR THE KIDS!
* 74 slides / 49 questions! DISCUSSIONS GUARANTEED!!
* Great graphics and animations enhance this presentation.
Created and designed by David Filipek.
(Seventh and Eighth Grade Science Trivia PowerPoint)
Copyright© 2015 David Filipek
All rights reserved by author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.