This mini-unit takes a look at different types of severe weather and the safety measures for each type! Sadly, some students don't know the difference between a tornado and a hurricane, but after this unit, they are sure to remember!
Included in this set:
*Severe Weather and Safety Presentation (PDF)
- What is severe weather?
- When does severe weather happen?
- What is the difference between a watch and a warning?
- Severe Thunderstorms (multiple slides)
- What is lightning?
- Hurricanes (multiple slides)
- Tornadoes (multiple slides)
- Blizzards (multiple slides)
- Severe Weather Safety and Additional Tips (multiple slides)
- Review Questions (multiple slides)
* Assessment on Severe Weather (key included)
* Venn Diagram and Reflection on Hurricanes and Tornadoes (key included)
* Severe Weather Triple Concentrate Game/Vocabulary Cards
* Severe Weather Interview
* Severe Weather Safety Posters
**Please note that the presentation is in a PDF format. This is to protect the fonts, photos and clip art. Thank you for your understanding!
I hope you enjoy this item. If you have any questions, concerns or ideas for custom work, please contact me! Thanks and stop by again soon!
Visit my blog!
Visit me on Facebook!
Follow me on Pinterest!