No Prep!!! This set focuses on different types of severe weather and importance of readiness for various weather threats. This packet is filled with activities designed to learn about different types of severe weather and how to prepare for and stay safe in severe storms. It includes vocabulary, worksheets, and “I am” multiple-choice card scavenger hunt. Use the worksheets as individual activities or as an entire workbook.
This set includes the following worksheets and scavenger hunt:
• Workbook cover (optional)
• Weather Vocabulary
• Storm Vocabulary
• Missing Weather Words (worksheet)
• Climate and Weather
• Climate and Weather in Your Area (questionnaire)
• What Does a Meteorologist Do?
• Meteorologist Tools Vocabulary
• Meteorologist Tools (worksheet)
• My Weather Forecast
• About Storms: Why are storms dangerous?
• Thunderstorms and Hailstorms (summary and safety tips)
• Tornadoes (summary and safety tips)
• Hurricanes (summary and safety tips)
• Winter Storms (summary and safety tips)
• Severe Weather Safety Preparation (questionnaire)
• Severe Storms (questionnaire)
• Emergency Supply Kit Scramble
• Emergency Supply Kit Checklist
• Weather Safety Emergency Supply Kit (questionnaire)
• Weather Facts and Trivia
• Weather and Instruments (coloring page)
• “I am” Weather Riddle Scavenger Hunt (28 cards)
• Scavenger Hunt recording page
**Follow My Store**
Click on the green star by my name to "follow me" to be the first to know about any new discounts, freebies and new product listings.
**Get TpT Credits For Future Purchases**
Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase, you will see a Provide Feedback button. After you rate the resource and leave a short comment for the product, you earn one TpT credit for every dollar you spend on TpT. These credits accumulate and can be used on your future TpT purchases.