In Sew What, Betsy Ross? by the2teachers, you will receive 51 pages of work related to the book Sew What, Betsy Ross? written by Peter and Connie Roop. All of the work has been done for you! Just print and go.
For each chapter you will receive:
- a vocabulary page (find the word in the context of the chapter and apply that knowledge by creating an original sentence)
- a text connection page (identify the type of text connection you make and respond to an open-ended question using Higher Order Thinking Skills)
- a comprehension check page (with 4-5 questions that include literal and inferential questions).
For the book, you will receive:
- 2 versions of the same end of book test (to better address your students' needs)
- a biography report page for Betsy Ross
- a book evaluation page that requires the student to justify their ideas.
Included are answer keys for all pages.
The pages in this pack are very flexible in how you use them. As the teacher you can choose to use these activities for independent work, partner/group work, as supplements to a literature circle, as reading response journal topics, or as a driving force behind stalled literature discussions.
The pages are suitable for classwork or homework.
If you are having trouble viewing the preview, please click the down arrow in the top right corner of the preview box.
After reviewing this product we would appreciate your feedback.
Don't miss the opportunity to be among the first TpT customers to know about new the2teachers products and sales. Simply click the green star under our store name to become a follower!
All rights reserved. The original buyer has permission for single classroom use.