Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
15.43 MB | 29 pages
Sewing: Beginner Level
The student's task is to investigate, devise and make a bunting garland from brightly coloured Poplin material. The bunting garland should have a design on the front that incorporates all of the embellishment techniques students learn about and practice in class. The bunting garland will measure 16cm x 22cm and will include a 1cm hem. The bunting garland will need to include a minimum of 8 flags and a maximum of 12 flags. Students are to evaluate their final bunting flag and the process in which you made it.
This Product Includes:
-Lesson Plan (2 Pages)
-10 page design development work booklet
-Project Marking Sheet
- 8 slide PowerPoint Presentation as an example of how to design a product for a purpose.
- Student handout: Final Design (to be printed in as an A3 sheet)
- Student handout: Bunting flag pattern (to be printed as an A4 sheet)
- Student handout: Types of trim - a step-by-step guide to sewing three different types of trim.
- For clip art, you may use them as clip art, website graphics, binder covers, or even bulletin board decorations.
- Use this in creative ways! Explore and have as much fun with it as you would like
- Buy additional licensing for school use.
You may not:
- Share this product with other teachers, administration or districts. -Admin can buy additional licensing.
- Sell this product or give it out for free or photocopy it for others.
For more Visual Arts projects and to follow my store,