This sewing pack covers sewing tools, hand sewing, sewing machine parts and practice sewing papers. There are different variations of some activities, making it easy to differentiate.
What is included?
• Running Stitch Worksheet
• Back Stitch Worksheet
• Overcast Stitch Worksheet
• Hand Stitch & Button Project with a Rubric
• Sewing Tool Posters
• Sewing Tool Worksheets
• Sewing Tool Word Search
• Sewing Machine Parts Posters
• Sewing Machine Parts Worksheets
• Sewing Machine Parts Booklet (Differentiated)
• Measuring with a Seam Gauge
• Dry Cleaning Activity
• Congratulation Awards & Sewing Badges
This unit aligns with objectives from the North Carolina Exploring Family & Consumer Sciences Education Consumer Focus Unit on clothing.
6.00 Understand factors that influence clothing choice.
6.02 Understand basic construction techniques.
If you would like to cover the other 6.00 objectives check out these activities:
Click here for the Elements of Design
Click here for Fashion Through the Decades