The students are divided in groups of 4-5 students. Each group receives a version of the worksheet “True-False 1 and 2”. The students should circle “true (T)” for the statements they think are true and false for the statements they think are false. When the groups are done the teacher reads the statements and the groups answer. After a group answers the teacher asks some of the students from the group, or maybe a student from another group, whoever feels comfortable enough to express their opinion. The teacher reads the answers from his/her worksheet in the end.
1. Was is it uncomfortable for you to discuss this topic? Why? Should we talk about sexuality, sexual harassment and sexual abuse? Why?
2. What should be done if someone is sexually harassed? Is it embarrassing to report it? Who should be ashamed? Who should the students turn to?
3. Is there a difference between sexual harassment in children and in adults?
4. Can adults be sexually harassed by children?
5. Can this kind of behavior be tolerated from peers or adults and to what extent?