Engage your social media loving students with this fun Shakespeare activity that helps them summarize acts of a play and teaches point-of-view. Works for any Shakespeare play! We all know that our students are always worrying about their streaks, selfies, and snaps. Why not hook students by having them consider how Shakespeare's characters would snap their way through their stories? It will have you laughing at your student's hilarious and creative answers.
- Detailed instructions
- Printable worksheet to use for any Shakespeare play
- Examples for your own reference or to share with students
When using this resource, students will be able to...
- Summarize acts of Shakespeare's play
- Consider and analyze various points of view within Shakespeare's work
- Connect Shakespeare to contemporary times, technology, and social media
- Create engaging, humorous products based on Shakespeare's texts