Also included in
- BUNDLE: SAVE 20%!! The Shakespeare Card Game, contains 48 cards chock full of information-- characters, famous quotes and themes about Shakespeare's beloved play, "Midsummer Night's Dream" and "Romeo and Juliet". These games are perfect for a drama, language arts or reading class. If a teacher is tePrice $10.00Original Price $13.00Save $3.00
The Shakespeare Card Game, contains 48 cards chock full of information-- characters, famous quotes and themes about Shakespeare's beloved play, "Midsummer Night's Dream". These games are perfect for a drama, language arts or reading class. If a teacher is teaching several Shakespeare plays, additional card games can be added to this one to make it all the more complex and fun.
NOTE: I used an abbreviated version of the play from a book, Stories for Children by Edith Nesbitt.
Included in the product:
- letter to teacher with suggestions and explanations
- rationale for teaching with games
- front cover for cards
- back of cards (42) including a "wild" card
- answer key
- additional activities
- rules for each game
- a separate file in black and white is included, too
Students play Memory, Crazy Eight or Shakespeare Shuffle in groups of four or more. Shakespeare Shuffle was created by myself and two home school students of mine many years ago. I still have great memories of playing the game with them, so here's to Ben & John!
As your students study other Shakespeare plays, you can add those Shakespeare Shuffle cards to this one!
Themes of the Play
Famous Lines from the Play
Field tested by a veteran award winning drama teacher of thirty-eight years, the Shakespeare Shuffle card games are a winner.
Do you follow me? If not, I hope you will. Follow Me
For more of my products, go to: Dramamommaspeaks Store
Reviews of other Dramamommapseaks products:
"This is such an original and creative drama unit. It is extremely thorough and has everything I need. I think you covered all the bases. Excellent resource, I highly recommend."
"I love the challenges included in this resource and what it does to storytelling. I can't wait to try them with my students! Thank you!"
"An absolutely comprehensive package that is easy to implement- what a time saver! This is a very thorough, comprehensive lesson plan. I appreciate the visuals/pictures. You've made our jobs a piece of cake! Thanks for doing the hard work so that we can just print and teach!
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.