Shakespeare 5 Play Pack
The ULTIMATE Shakespeare Resource - Reading Guides for five of Shakespeare’s most popular plays - One Comprehensive Guide for Each Play – Romeo and Juliet (45 pages), Hamlet (75 pages), Macbeth (60 pages), Julius Caesar (70 pages), and A Midsummer Night's Dream (55 Pages Total)
*Separate Reading Guide for each act - 25 reading guides in total. All have answer keys.
*Perfect curriculum for a Shakespeare course.
*Aids in a close guided reading of each Shakespeare play.
*Highly engaging and perfect to frame any unit plan. Can be used as a Print and Go No Prep activity!
*Can be used as homework or in class, in cooperative groups or individually.
*Buy in a bundle to save! Only $45 for all five plays.
*Each reading guide contains activities designed for maximum engagement, comprehension and analysis of each play!
*Romeo and Juliet Reading Guide Bundle
– 6 Character Descriptions, 108 Comprehension and Analysis Questions, 16 Quote Exploration Passages, Reflective Analysis Questions, and Predictions. Students find foreshadowing, judge the validity of the love between Romeo and Juliet, judge the Friar’s actions in marrying Romeo and Juliet, offer advice to Romeo and Juliet, infer characters’ tone and subtext, and create a pie chart assigning blame for the tragedy of Romeo and Juliet.
*Hamlet Reading Guide Bundle
– 8 Character Descriptions, 102 Comprehension and Analysis Questions, 15 Quote Exploration Passages, 13 Reflective Analysis Questions, 9 predictions and a chart analyzing Hamlet’s sanity. Students analyze plot parallels with Elizabethan England, examine the relationship between Hamlet and Ophelia, analyze theme development and judge Hamlet as a tragic hero.
*Macbeth Reading Guide Bundle
– 7 Character Descriptions, 81 Comprehension and Analysis Questions, 16 Quote Exploration Passages, 11 Reflective Analysis Questions, 5 predictions and a character analysis chart. Students analyze Shakespearean gender roles, explore the symbolism of blood and sleep, and chart the destruction of Macbeth and Lady Macbeth.
*Julius Caesar Reading Guide Bundle
– 11 Character Descriptions, 94 Comprehension and Analysis Questions, 16 Quote Exploration Passages, 10 Reflective Analysis Questions and an engagement activity for each act. Students analyze plot parallels with Elizabethan England, analyze Shakespeare’s structural choices, compare and contrast Antony’s rhetorical success, analyze Brutus as a tragic hero and create theme theories.
*A Midsummer Night’s Dream Reading Guide Bundle
– 11 Character Descriptions, 67 Comprehension and Analysis Questions, 15 Quote Exploration Passages, 11 Reflective Analysis Questions and an engagement activity for each act. Students are guided beyond the surface to make predictions, map the confused love relationships, create character sketches, diagram the groups lost in the woods, criticize the fairies and create theme theories.
Please contact me with questions and visit my store for additional teaching materials: Jacque Decker’s Store
Buy each guide separately here:
Romeo and Juliet
A Midsummer Night’s Dream
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. Thank you!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and products:
• Look for the green star next to my profile picture and click it to become a follower. You’ll receive updates when I post products, freebies and discounts.
Created By: Jacque Decker