Also included in
- This Macbeth Shakespeare Bundle combines my Macbeth Comics and Activities and the Intro to Shakespeare Activity Bundle.The Macbeth set includes summaries of each act. When I teach Macbeth, I don't like summaries that are too long or give too much away. These summaries not only provide a good visua$19.79$22.00Save $2.21
- Make the greatest love story of all time approachable for your students, who might be reading Shakespeare for the first time. This Romeo and Juliet and Shakespeare Bundle combines my Romeo and Juliet Comic Summaries and Activities and the Intro to Shakespeare Activity Bundle.The Romeo and Juliet s$18.39$23.00Save $4.61
- This Midsummer Nights Dream and Shakespeare Bundle combines my A Midsummer Nights Dream Comic and Activities and the Intro to Shakespeare Activity Bundle.The Midsummer Night's Dream set includes summaries of each act. When I teach A Midsummer Night's Dream, I don't like summaries that are too long$16.79$21.00Save $4.21
- Shakespeare Comics Activity Bundle This bundle collects all four Shakespeare Comics resources: an activity on Sonnet 18, a biography on William Shakespeare, a set on iambic pentameter, and a set of Shakespeare skill builders. Each has a comic that introduces the comic plus follow up activities. Sh$10.79$11.99Save $1.20
- To be or not to be the teacher that makes Shakespeare fun? The answer is obvious, isn't it? This Hamlet and Shakespeare Bundle combines my Hamlet Comics and Activities and the Intro to Shakespeare Activity Bundle, two resources that bring laughter and engagement to the study of this classic play.$18.39$23.00Save $4.61
- This Julius Caesar and Shakespeare Bundle combines my Julius Caesar Comics and Activitiesand the Intro to Shakespeare Activity Bundle, two resources that bring laughter and engagement to the study of this classic play. The Julius Caesar set includes summaries of each act. When I teach Julius Caesar$18.40$23.00Save $4.60
- This is the big one! ALL of my Shakespeare resources available in ONE bundle. Six plays. Lots of activities. Your classroom will be filled with students excited to get involved with the Bard.There are comic summaries of the following plays: Romeo and Juliet, Julius Caesar, A Midsummer Night's Dream,$67.99$84.99Save $17.00
- Romeo and Juliet and Julius Ceasar. Two of Shakespeare's most famous plays. Now all the resources you need to make BOTH plays a fun and meaningful experience for your students.Included in this bundle are Romeo and Juliet Comics and Activities and Julius Caesar Activities. Each act of each play is su$35.20$44.00Save $8.80
Shakespeare’s language can be difficult, especially for those with limited experience reading Shakespeare’s plays. Students need to develop some skills before they dive into any of Shakespeare’s works. The last thing we want is for students to find Shakespeare so hard that they give up trying to understand him.
These 21 bell ringers are designed to help students develop the skills they’ll need to tackle ANY Shakespeare play: Romeo and Juliet, Julius Caesar, Macbeth, Hamlet, Othello, A Midsummer Night’s Dream … you name it! They are sequenced so that students will gradually develop a set of tools to approach the Bard with success. However, you can use them in any order that you want or select only those skills you feel like your students need.
Each bell-ringer takes only five minutes to complete. You can do them as you read the play, or you can start them a few weeks before you begin reading Shakespeare so that your students are ready to go from day one.
Setting Through Dialogue
Stage Directions Through Dialogue
If you teach other Shakespeare plays, be sure to check out my other products including:
Other great resources:
Connect with Me!
© 2018 David Rickert
All rights reserved by author.
Duplication limited to single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.