Kids love Shakespeare (most just don’t know it yet!). Shakespeare is meant to be performed and seen, not just read.
Break the plot and characters down to their simplest elements and let them play! This resource contains activities, projects, scripts and tips to help bring back the fun.
This resource focuses on performance and story using 3 Shakespearean plays: A Midsummer Night's Dream, Romeo and Juliet and Macbeth. Includes everything you need for a 2-3 week unit culminating in a class production.
* Getting Started Activities and Tips
* 2 individual scenes - standalone lessons
* Performance Tips
* Casting and Audition resources
* Storyboarding and Comic Strips
* Character Letter writing
* 3 Scripts for 10-20 minute productions - using Shakespearean language and common vernacular.