Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This bundle contains everything you need for a full semester of teaching Shakespearean Literature. It contains the following bundles:
When I say you get everything, I mean everything! Each play unit contains:
- guiding notes and suggestions from my classroom and years of experience
- an introductory slideshow, explaining characters, themes, and symbols
- a slideshow with guiding notes and quote analyses for each act of the play
- handouts, rubrics, homework assignments, and differentiated assessments
- a unit test in a customizable format, answer key included
Also thrown into this bundle:
- Customizable syllabus
- Introductory Shakespeare activities, including an Inversion Exercise, translation exercises, and two PowerPoints explaining Shakespearean language and Elizabethan drama.
- Mini unit exploring Shakespeare's authorship and film study of Roland Emmerich's 2011 film, Anonymous
- A suggested summative paper with rubric
- Customizable cumulative final exam with answer key
Every file in this bundle is available in both PDF and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint and Word) format. Customization is encouraged as long as you do not re-distribute this material.
***Please note: This resource's assessments are not designed for use in AP classes. They are designed for use in an elective Shakespeare course. The guiding notes may be used for any level of learners, but the assessments are not complex enough for use in AP.
To learn the teaching styles and learning strategies targeted for this resource, please watch my free, short video explaining My tried-and-true super-effective Shakespeare Strategy!
Keywords: Shakespeare, Full Course, Shakespeare Whole Class, Macbeth, Othello, Much Ado About Nothing, Sonnets, Shakespeare Lesson Plans, Taming of the Shrew, Hamlet, Final Exam, Anonymous, King Lear, Shakespeare Full Course