Pick up one of our Shakespeare packs for children and immerse yourself in an array of different worlds. From balconies in Verona to foggy Scottish moors, the Shakespearean Playscript pack has something for everyone to enjoy. Widely regarded as the greatest writer in the English language, Shakespeare engages pupils, whisking them through an exhilarating journey of tragedy, comedy, and history. Take your pupils on an memorable journey into the world of the Great Bard where they will explore mighty battles, create spells, culminating in them writing their own new and exciting scenes.
If you’re looking for an engaging way to inspire and reinforce a child’s love of writing, look no further than our Shakespearean Playscript pack.
The resource consists of a range of Word, Excel and SMART Notebook files which are complete and ready to teach. Slides, extracts, activity sheets and teacher prompts are provided. No other texts or resources are needed!
This pack contains:
- Pack theme deconstructed through four dynamic phases
- Big Question – a problem involving deeper thinking around the topic
- Exciting, original resources which Increase familiarity with narrative style
- Engaging activities which develop inquiry, role play, discussion, debate, research as well as literacy skills
- A range of written exercises structured around the theme which focus on improving sentence construction, use of punctuation and a variety of literary techniques
- An expansive writing task linked to an original, engaging stimulus
- Range of group, partnered and independent activities
- Scaffold writing sheets to ensure all pupils access all the content
- Coverage of many of the English National Curriculum objectives
- A scorecard which incentivises pupils
- A range of performance suggestions for celebrating good work
- Suggestions for spelling, punctuation and grammar activities to complement each lesson
- Summary and planning files