Shakespearean insults lesson for ANY play digital activity
Also included in
- Want to save time while teaching Shakespeare? Or teaching the Bard and not sure how to teach Shakespeare? Make it easy for yourself and use this Crash Course Shakespeare worksheet bundle to introduce William Shakespeare, explain background information on the genres of his work, cover popular plays,Price $28.50Original Price $33.50Save $5.00
This fun and funny CCSS-aligned Shakespearean insult lesson is designed to get your students excited about studying Shakespeare. This digital Google Slides activity can be used to introduce ANY play and helps take away the fear of Shakespearean English.
This Shakespearean insult lesson has two parts:
- Part 1 is a Google Slides drag-and-drop activity where students create insults. They can then have a competition to decide the best insult using a round-robin competition.
- Part 2 is a Google Slides translation activity, where students translate famous Shakespearean insults into modern English.
- Both of these activities can also be printed from pdf.
What’s included in your Shakespearean insults lesson:
- A4 color and black and white google slides insult battle worksheet for students (great for printing or if students use their devices in portrait mode)
- 4:3 ratio color and black and white google slides insult battle worksheet for students (great for students using their devices in landscape mode)
- A4 color and black and white google slides insult translation worksheet for students
- 4:3 ratio color and black and white google slides insult translation worksheet for students
- Print-ready pdf of black and white insult battle worksheet and insult translator worksheet
- Suggested teacher instructions and competition tree for up to 32 students
If you enjoyed this lesson, other products you may find useful include:
Our other Shakespeare products including:
- Visual note-taking worksheets for the CrashCourse theatre and drama episodes about Shakespeare’s life, his tragedies, and his comedies and romances
- Visual note-taking worksheets for the CrashCourse literature episodes about Romeo and Juliet, Hamlet, Macbeth, and Shakespeare’s sonnets.
Please leave a review and feedback on our products. Remember that you get TPT credits to do so!
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us through the store Q&A. To keep in touch, follow our store MindRoar for updates on future products. You can also connect with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, facebook @MindRoarTeachingResources, pinterest, or visit our website.