Shakespeare’s birthday is April 23, but with Shakespeare’s Birthday Party: Task Cards & Activities, you can celebrate with your students on any day of the year!
The task cards and activities included in this set are sure to ignite your students’ enthusiasm about Shakespeare. Use them to introduce any Shakespeare unit or to celebrate his birthday! Everything in this set features our original artwork.
• 32 task cards: 16 cards with quotes, phrases, and multiple choice questions about meaning; 16 cards with multiple choice questions exploring interesting background information from Shakespeare’s time
• Modernize Shakespeare activity: Students “update” an image of Shakespeare to bring him into the 21st century. (My students love showing off their creativity with this activity!)
• Colorful Shakespeare poster
• 12 decorative cupcake templates with quotes from Shakespeare’s plays (included both in color and in black-and-white)
• Answer keys
• 28 pages total
Use all the activities at once, or pick and choose your favorites!
Pssst. You can nab four of the cupcake templates for free and see photos of them here: FREE Shakespeare Cupcake Wrap Templates
We hope your party is merry and full of mirth!
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
CAN'T GET ENOUGH SHAKESPEARE?
Alas, neither can we! But don't worry, we have some great activities to get your students excited about the Great Bard. Take a look at our Shakespeare Background Research RAFT Cards & Top 10, Iambic Pentameter Poster, and Introductory Shakespeare Bundle.
© 2013 by Classroom Core. All Rights Reserved.