Freshen up your lesson plans and help your students begin to analyze and keep track of the characters in Shakespeare's play, Hamlet. Students analyze the given prompts based on the text to determine what it suggests about the character.
Character included are:
• Rosencrantz and Guildenstern
• The Ghost
Aside from individual classwork, use these 9 worksheets as a quick group activity (each group takes a different character), as bell-ringers or exit slips, or even as a quick quiz. They also make for great substitute lessons lessons if you will be absent while teaching the play.
What more Hamlet activities? Check out the following:
Shakespeare's Hamlet FOUR Soliloquy Close Reading Worksheets, Activities
Want more SHAKESPEARE resources? Check out the following:
• Shakespeare Introductory PowerPoint - 42 Slides Featuring His Life and Times
(recently updated with more slides!)
• Shakespearean Insults Activity Cards
• Shakespeare Figurative Language Task Cards: Bell-Ringers, Quizzes, Worksheet
• Introduction to Shakespearean Language PowerPoint
Clip-art provided by Illumismart