This handout provides directions and project choices for Shakespeare's Julius Caesar. These are projects to be used at the end of a Julius Caesar unit to demonstrate understanding of the play.
There are nine project choices. Each project requires:
- analyzing and demonstrating knowledge of Julius Caesar
- being creative
- a writing component
- a reading component
These are project choices have been put together from tried and true classroom projects. These projects are up-to-date choices that engage students while requiring rigorous work.
Examples of student project choices include:
*Creating a Roman Newspaper based on the play.
*Creating thematic art combining quotes and images
*Creating a video recording of a scene performance
* And more...
Directions are included; each project is described in detail; this document if fully editable; and it's free!
Other Teacher's Best products that we are proud of -
SLO / SLG Tool:
- SLG / SLO Student Learning Growth Goal TOOL
: EASY for you and DATA for admin! SLG / SLO? DONE!
• Data Sheets:
- EASY GRAPH DATA SHEET
- QUIZ TRACKER
- TIME DATA SHEET
- CUSTOM SIGHT WORD LISTS & Tracking Sheets
Common Core Writing Lessons:
- GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT
- IF WALLS COULD TALK
- WORD WEBS
- SCAFFOLD STORY
- PROTAGONIST POST
• Classroom Essentials:
- ELA RUBRIC BUNDLE
- SUB PLANS BUNDLE
- ELA 9-10 CLASSROOM ESSENTIALS BUNDLE
- EMERGENCY SUB PLANS
• Rhetoric & Persuasion:
- RHETORICAL APPEALS UNIT BUNDLE
- ETHOS PATHOS LOGOS EXAM
- ETHOS PATHOS LOGOS Multimedia PRESENTATION
- ADVERTISEMENT INVENTION PROJECT
- PROPAGANDA & PERSUASION TEST
• Literary Terms & Lessons:
- 3-TYPES of IRONY BUNDLE
- IMAGERY & DESCRIPTIVE SENTENCES
- HARLEM RENAISSANCE POETRY EXPLORATION
- GOLDILOCKS & the 3 POEMS
• Final Exams and End of Course Materials:
- COMPLETE English 9-10 Final Exam
- COMPLETE English 11-12 Final Exam
- Self Evaluation Essay
- High School Final Exam Essay
We are glad to offer professional and time saving products that add to the amazing things you do in your classroom every day.
* FREE! How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Head to the 'My Purchases' page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a 'Provide Feedback' button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment. I always love getting positive feedback and you credits to use on your future purchases. A win/win!
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Follow and get the heads up!