Shakespeare - perhaps the greatest British writer in history - what do we know about his life?
If your students are studying his plays or poetry then some knowledge of Shakespeare's life and biography is essential.
This resources provides you with an overview of his life from birth to death.
# 9 pages covering Shakespeare’s biography – colour for projecting or b/w for knowledge stations and group work
# A one page UN-Worksheet
How I use this resource:
1. Print the worksheet on for each student, increase to A3 for ease.
2. Then depending on the age and ability of my class, I do one of the following:
- Project the slides with the colour background on my whiteboard and agree together how to summarise the information onto our sheets.
- Print the black and white information slides and pin these up around the classroom (I sometimes print two versions for ease). Students then go to each slide in pairs and summarise the information onto their worksheet.
- Or I have each black and white information sheet to a pair or three. They summarise and then dictate the summary to the rest of the class.
3. I then let students colour the worksheet boxes to colour code Shakespeare’s life.
Why not check out the rest of my store? You might like.
#90+ ELA Bell Ringers
# Autumn Creative Writing Pack – no prep - Sept
#Jekyll & Hyde Chapter by Chapter Literary Analysis
Rate – Comment – Follow
Don’t forget that you can earn TPT credit every time to rate and comment on a purchase. Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated.