If you're teaching Shakespeare's play, The Tempest, you need this teaching bundle! With more than 70+ files, you get the following:
• A 42-slide introduction to Shakespeare PowerPoint
• An introduction to Shakespearean language PowerPoint
• Anticipation guide
• Related nonfiction with guided questions (including excerpts from "Of Cannibals" and "Utopia")
• Film comparison charts
• Close-reading activities
• Drama activities
• Illustration activities with student samples
• Sample pacing calendar
• Final body biography project with student samples
• Creative writing prompts
• Art analysis activities
• Short response writing prompts
• Shakespearean insult task cards
• And more!
This bundle is carefully organized to make finding materials easy. There is a folder for each act, which contains related files. Each file is labeled with the act and scene number (for example, 1.2 is Act One, Scene Two). Most files are in Microsoft Word, so you can format to suit your class, if needed. The headline font used on most of the files is Rebel Heart, and can be downloaded online for free.
Materials were used in an upper-level high school setting, but could be adapted to lower levels or middle school. The bundle covers five weeks of teaching materials.
Teaching other Shakespeare plays? Check out my other bundles:
Shakespeare Introductory BUNDLE: Insults, PowerPoints, Task Cards
Shakespearean Sonnet Annotation Group Activity
Macbeth Bundle: Unit Plan, Worksheets, Projects, PowerPoints, Essays
Hamlet: Worksheets, Projects, Essays, and Handouts