Introduce students to the wonderful world or Shakespeare in this easy to use, Common Core aligned unit for the comedy Twelfth Night.
Included in the resource:
- Reading Guide: focus is on plot, setting, chronology, making connections and figurative language.
- Characters: notes and description
- Character quiz (answer key included) to assess student understanding of character’s role within the play.
- Final project – using the large sized construction paper, students create a pamphlet that requires students to utilize the information gathered in each Act (sheets listed above).
- A Final test (answer key included) that measures the standards. Multiple choice plus two essay questions.
All of William Shakespeare’s plays are in the public domain. A free copy of the play can be found here.
Grab your FREE Critical Thinking organizer here!
©MiddleSchoolCafé Please note: this resource is for use by one teacher only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license or if your school is part of TpT for Schools, they may purchase a transferable license. May this resource help engage each of your students in the learning process. underwaterdeals
Let’s stay connected!
Free Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/552730182053905