Also included in
- Engage your students with these NO-PREP digital Spanish activities. Help your students practice important Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary in a fun and engaging way. Your students will love practicing their Spanish skills with these Google activities!Use these Spanish grammar, Spanish vocabula$599.99$920.00Save $320.01
- Are your Spanish students struggling with reading comprehension? Do you love saving lots of money on no-prep, self-checking digital activities that are perfect for sub plans or your lesson plans? You need this bundle of reading comprehension mystery pictures! Your Spanish students will improve their$112.25$140.50Save $28.25
Are your Spanish students struggling with reading comprehension? You need this no-prep digital mystery picture activity! Your Spanish students will improve their reading comprehension skills as they read a passage about Shakira and answer a variety of questions about what they read.
This Spanish pixel art activity is self-checking! If a student’s answer is correct, part of the hidden picture will be revealed. If a student’s answer is incorrect, the picture will not change. That lets the student know he/she needs to try again. The instant feedback really helps students improve their skills! Students love trying to guess what the picture is as they complete the activity. Hint: it has to do with the reading passage!
There are two versions of the activity included in the file- one that is 100% in Spanish and one that has instructions, hints, and some questions in English. Perfect for differentiation or use with different levels! With one purchase, you'd be set for lesson/sub plans for Spanish 1-4.
This Spanish pixel art activity includes:
- 1 reading passage
- 8 fill-in-the-blank questions
- 8 short answer questions
- 8 multiple-choice questions
- 8 true/false questions
- 1 self-checking pixel art picture in Google Sheets
- Teacher directions
- Answer key
- 2 versions- one that is 100% in Spanish and one that has instructions, hints, and some questions in English
This mystery picture is great for:
- Sub plans
- Centers or stations
- Independent practice
- Fast finishers
- Choice boards
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What will I need to assign this Shakira resource to my students?
You will require:
❶ Access to the internet
❷ A Google Drive account
How do I collect student work?
Your students will simply complete their own copies of the picture and turn them into your platform (ie. Google Classroom). Instructions for making a copy are in the PDF.
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
See all of my fun Google resources HERE.
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like mystery pictures!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my Spanish reading activity!
La Profe Plotts