Feeling Lucky? Take the Shamrock Challenge by Meredith Avren, M.Ed., CCC-SLP (aka the Peachie Speechie !).
I developed this activity for use in my speech room with my articulation groups. You can easily adapt this activity to focus on math facts, sight words, or pretty much anything! **No Color Ink Needed for this one!**
1 - Instruction sheet
2 - Black and White Shamrock Challenge sheet
Here is how it works:
(1) I challenge my students to say their target speech sound 100 TIMES in one session.
(2) I give each student a copy of the Shamrock Challenge sheet
(3) I give each student markers or crayons
(4) Each time a student says an accurate production of their speech sound, they get to color in a shamrock on their Challenge sheet.
(5) Their goal is to have 100 accurate productions
(6) At the end of the session, I hang these festive sheets in my room as decorations!
I hope you enjoy this freebie! Please pretty please leave feedback if you like it!
Want more freebies and ideas for the classroom? Follow me on instagram: @thepeachiespeechie or check out my blog: www.PeachieSpeechie.com or "like" my Peachie Speechie facebook page!