This resource is a BINGO game for Early Learners and and addresses the following Preschool Readiness Skills :
Matching Two Identical Shapes
Vocabulary Development (Identifying/ Naming Shapes)
Interacting Socially with Peers
Responding using Complete Sentences rather than One Word Response
“Reading” Repetitive Text using Sight Words and Pictures
You will be provided the following:
* Eight Different Bingo Cards
*The following shapes are included: circle, parallelogram, heart, diamond, oval, hexagon, trapezoid, rectangle, triangle, pentagon, square, star, and happy face.
* Directions to Create and Play the Game
* Ideas to Differentiate the Activity to Meet Student’s Special Learning Needs
* Two Additional Games to use Materials in the Packet (Same/Different and Matching Game)
• Instructions and Materials to create Three Sentences using Repetitive Text (I see a……; I see an_____.and I see the…… to use with Calling Cards to create a Pocket Chart Activity.
Thank You for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank You again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!