Shape book and shape sorting activity. Make your own black and white shape book activity for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and early childhood education.
**Please note that this product is included in the Shape Activity Bundle. If you have already purchased the money-saving bundle you do not need to purchase this product
Black and white shape books are easy to assemble and can be used in many ways.
This set includes the following:
• 1 cover page
• 11 shape pages (square, circle, rectangle, triangle, oval, heart, star, pentagon, hexagon,diamond/rhombus)
• 4 sets of printable shapes in a variety of sizes/patterns
• 2 sets of shape images
You may choose to create a book with all of the shape pages or customize it with just a few. You may even choose to create a single shape book by using multiple copies of the same shape page. For example, you may create a triangle book by assembling a book with a cover and multiple triangle pages.
Children can complete the shape books by cutting the printable shapes and gluing them to the appropriate pages. In addition to the printable shapes that are included with this set, you may also use some of the following ideas to complete and customize your shape books:
• Use shape stamps or stickers on each page.
• Dip shape cookie cutters or shape blocks in paint and print shapes on each page.
• Cut shapes from a variety of textured materials (sandpaper, fuzzy fabric, satin, faux reptile print, glitter foam, lace, etc) and attach the shapes to each page. This would work especially well with a single shape book.
• Glue strips of shape patterned scrapbook paper or wrapping paper to each page.
• Take pictures of shapes around your house or classroom and attach the photographs to each page.
Click here to see additional shape activities
Click here to see more money-saving bundles.
Click here to see my newest products.