*32 Shape Cards
*1 Game board
*1 Answer Sheet
*1 Direction Sheet
*1 Cover Sheet
1. Everyone playing should have a game piece color.
2. Students will pick a card and look at the shape on the card.
3. They will decide what plane shapes they can trace from the solid shape and move to that plane shape on the game board.
4. Students can move the amount of spaces it states on the card.
5. The first person to reach the end, wins the game.
Note: Some solid shapes have 2 shapes that can be traced from them. The students can choose which ones they want to move to on the game board.