Are you looking for engaging, interactive, and creative activities for your kiddos to do during their shape unit? Then Shape, Rattle, and Roll is for you! This pack includes 13 activities PLUS App ideas! Below is a detailed look at what is included!
1. Shape Posters: shape templates to create your own shape posters and pre-made shape posters (circle, triangle, rectangle, square, hexagon, rhombus, octagon, oval, pentagon, trapezoid, and parallelogram)
2. Shape, Rattle, and Roll: students roll a die and use the attributes on the die page to draw and label a shape.
3. Shape Files: students create a TOP SECRET shape file craftivity with shape attributes
4. Shape Up: students produce a new shape by combining 2, 3, or 4 shapes
5. Shapes in My World: students use different shapes to create a picture of something they see in their world.
6. Shape Hat: students create a hat by identifying shapes, naming them, and identifying their attributes
7. Sort it Out: students use the interactive sort in their journals by sorting shapes that have equal and unequal sides.
8. Flip It: students use the interactive flips in their journals to name, identify, and write each shapes attributes
9. 4 in a Row: students cut out the shapes, names, sides, and vertices and glue them in their interactive journals
10. Match It: students match shapes and names. Recording sheets included. This is great for math stations!
11. Real World: students match shapes to real world objects. Recording sheet included. This is great for math stations! Also included is an independent cut and paste page.
12. Hands On: 3 ideas of things to use to build shapes in the classroom
13. Shape Apps: 2 ideas of apps to use to create shape collages/videos and 2 shape apps for stations
Check out the preview for a view of all the activities!
If you have any questions, please ask before purchasing!
Smitten With First