Shape Sorter Speech is a toy companion, designed to work perfectly with the popular children's shape sorting toy. That said, you can enjoy these worksheets without the toy by simply having the child color in the pictures as they say the words.
This download features simple syllable shapes, commonly used as targets when treating children with apraxia or significant speech sound delays.
• VC (vowel consonant) shapes: 1 page
• CV (consonant vowel) shapes: 2 pages
• CVC (consonant vowel consonant) shapes: 3 pages
• CVCV shapes: 2 pages
• CVCVC shapes: 1 page
• CVCVCV shapes: 1 page
• 3 syllable words: 2 pages
• 4 syllable words: 1 page
And a blank page is included!
HOW TO USE THIS PRODUCT WITH PLASTIC SHAPE SORTER TOY:
1. Put the shapes on the mat, covering the pictures
2. Have the student select a shape, pick it up, and say the name of the item pictured on the shape
3. Student puts the shape into the shape sorter
4. When all of the words have been practiced, give the student a sticker, high five, or other treat and start all over again!
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting my TPT shop!