This is a great activity to use to reinforce 2D Shapes. This can be used during math workshop, morning work, small group, and would make a great bulletin board display!
3 Different paper choices with word bank
Colored & Black and White shapes to build other objects
Colored shape people (with & without shape name)
How To Use:
1. Have students choose their paper
2. Students pick what shape(s) they would like to incorporate in their story
3. Students can use the provided shapes to design other objects in their story or draw them themselves.
4. Students label their story
5. Students use their picture to write a "story" on the lines provided
I hope your students enjoy creating their shape stories!