Also included in
- This is a bundle set for our Shape of the Week set AND the Google Slides/Powerpoint version. We've created this Google Slides version specially for our Distance Learning time period, but wanted to still offer a bundle to get the .pdf version as well, for use when teachers are back in the classroom$22.00$26.00Save $4.00
- This is a BUNDLE of my Digital Daily Review Google Slides sets for PreK/TK (Digital Focus Wall sets) including slide decks for Numbers, Shapes, and Letter Recognition!What's Included: - The Number of the Day set gives children daily practice in the identification of numbers from 0-30, and also in re$48.00$60.00Save $12.00
- This is a BUNDLE of my Digital Daily Review Google Slides sets for PreK, TK, and Kinder (Digital Focus Wall sets) including slide decks for Numbers, Shapes, Letter Formation, and Sight Words!What's Included: - The Number of the Day set gives children daily practice in the identification of numbers f$92.00$115.00Save $23.00
- This is a BUNDLE of my Digital Daily Review Google Slides sets for Kinder/1st grade (Digital Focus Wall sets) including slide decks for Numbers, Shapes, Alphabet Formation, and a set of basic Sight Words!What's Included: - The Number of the Day set gives children daily practice in the identificatio$60.00$75.00Save $15.00
This is a Google Slides version of our Shape of the Week Focus Wall. The purpose is to give children daily practice in the identification of shapes and their properties. Our original product, the Shape of the Week Focus Wall, is printable and sized to fit on a pocket chart. However, this version is designed to be used digitally, (either in person or online). So, although you could print it, each slide is probably too large for most pocket charts. The idea of the Shape of the Week is that you would review the slides daily with your students, asking them to tell you the names of the shapes, how many sides/corners it has, etc. After that, we review the real life photo examples of each shape, and then sing the songs that are included. (Just click on the speaker icon!) There is also a “Shape Character” poem to chant with the kids in also. (Most of the songs are written to traditional tunes, and there is a note on each screen telling you the name of the tune also.) Heidi’s kids always jump the number of sides each shape has, too! For example, for the triangle, the Shape Character poem is, “Monster, monster, triangle cat: How many sides do you have on that?” Then the kids and the teacher all jump three times! All of the audio files for the shape songs have been added, but please note that these are not VIDEO files. The audio only is included.
Want to try it out before purchasing? Click here for a copy of one slide deck for the rectangle.
This product has been redesigned to be more eye catching and “prettier” than our print version, too! However, the basic content is the same. To access the slides, you will click on the link provided after your purchase, and it will prompt you to make a copy of it for your own Google Drive. When you make a copy, you can name it whatever you like and distribute it to your students via whatever learning management system you use, such as Google Classroom or Canvas, Seesaw, etc. Or, you could use this for in person instruction by just starting up the downloadable Powerpoint file!
You may or may not wish to display every single slide for each shape, depending on your instructional goals. Thankfully, it is very easy to “hide” certain slides in the file. For example, I do not use the “Flat or Solid” slides with my Transitional Kindergartners, but you may wish to do so. To hide a slide, first select it, then go to the menu. Tap “Slide,” and then select “skip.” Please note that this product is NOT EDITABLE beyond the ability to skip the slides you do not wish to display.
Covers the following shapes, with 20-25 slides per shape:
- Pentagon (There is no audio for the pentagon, sorry!)
Check out this blog post here for Heidi's morning routine with the Number of the Week set!
For more great Focus Wall materials, check out our HeidiSongs Letter of the Week Focus Wall Set! It's the perfect way to review the letter sounds each day! Our Number of the Day/Week set is also available and a perfect way to get in your daily number concepts review!