Use for Guided math stations to reinforce number and shape concepts. Helps with counting objects, identifying numbers, writing numbers and holds kids accountable for their learning.
These are for station time during math.
• I used these after free exploration with carpet tiles (pattern blocks cut out of
carpet) or pattern blocks.
• The students make a design , they love creating!
• Use the design to identify how many shapes were used to create
• Write the number on the line
• These were made double to save paper, cut in half
• Each one is slightly different on the bottom
• Easy differentiation for all students
• Can be used from grades Pre-k to 2nd
Includes 8 pages
write the number
write the number and total
write the sum
write greater than and less than
write using greater than and less than symbols
***Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
• Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺