This product contains a variety of activities on the topic of 3D shapes.
Content and description
1) 3D Shape Mat in color and b/w. (x2) and 3D Properties Information Sheet
The 3-D shape mat contains all the shapes the children will be using in their activities. It is also a visual reminder for them when doing shape work. The mat is also needed for the 3-D challenge quiz. There are 8 questions to be answered.
2) Differentiated 3D Shapes Search and Color (x3)
Children color the shapes using the color key. Before they start on this worksheet, you could review the shapes and the colors that are needed to complete the worksheet.
3) Shapes Match Up and Cut/paste Sorting Shapes + Answer Sheets
(a) Children draw lines from the shape to the real objects and then label the shapes.
(b) This is a shape sort task – Children cut out the objects on worksheet 2 and then sort and glue into the correct column on worksheet 1.
4) Differentiated 3D Shapes – What Am I? Activities (Color & b/w)
Four clipart children on each worksheet. Each clipart child describes the some of the 3-D shape properties and real object. The task is to write the name of the shape.
5) Labeling 3D Shape Pictures (x1) and Answer Sheet
There are four 3D objects in color and black & white on the worksheet. Children label the objects the name of the 3D shape used.
6) Properties of 3D Shape Match-Up (x2) with Answers
Children match the shapes to its description using different color pencils.
7) 3D Shape Quiz/Activity – 8 Questions + Answer Sheet (x1)
There are 8 questions to answer which includes adding up faces and edges of different shapes, describing differences between shapes and tracing and labeling shapes. Children can use their 3-D Shape Mat to work out the answers.
8) 3D Shape Picture – Label the shapes used for each object
In this activity there are four pictures drawn using 3-D shapes. Children label parts of the object with the 3-D shapes used.
9) Color and Match (x2)
In this activity, children choose a color to color the shape in the first column. Then using the same color, they color in the shape(s) that matches it, in column 2, which shows different 3D shapes.
10) Count, trace and color (x2)
Children read how many shapes to trace round and color in.
Thank you for visiting my store:-)
Download: 36 pages