Help your students learn about shapes and counting with this differentiated emergent reader! Each page features a different shape, and the book progresses with a counting by 1’s pattern from 1-10. The shapes included are: circle, square, rectangle, triangle, oval, hexagon, rhombus, trapezoid, star and heart. We have created two versions of this book - one with tracking dots and one without - so that you can support your readers at their appropriate levels.
This book features:
* Tracking dots to teach 1:1 correspondence while reading
* Interactive text with tracing lines for each number
* Interactive illustrations with tracing lines for each shape
* 10 pages of text and a parent signature page
* Easy to xerox format - just have the copy machine collate and staple. * All you have to do is cut it in half!
This book is aligned with Math and English Language Arts Common Core State Standards and can be used during whole class lessons, guided reading groups, guided math groups, or in stations.
Check out our other shapes emergent readers - I Like Shapes
! and I See Shapes
For other emergent readers, please visit our store Kindergarten Principles
Thank you for buying our product! Please leave feedback to help us improve our readers and help you earn TpT points for future products. To learn more about TpT points, click here