SAVE $ BY PURCHASING THIS SET AS PART OF THE SPANISH SHAPES BUNDLE
This set of activities was designed to give students multiple, fun, hands-on opportunities to learn and practice 2D shapes in Spanish. This pack contains 12 shapes:
- square (cuadrado)
- circle (círculo)
- triangle (triángulo)
- rectangle (rectángulo)
- heart (corazón)
- hexagon (hexágono)
- octagon (octágono)
- oval (óvalo)
- pentagon (pentágono)
- rhombus (rombo)
- star (estrella)
- trapezium (trapecio)
Activities included are:
- This game can be played both as an independent and/or Centers activity. Students roll the shape dices and then, they go around the classroom to find an item that is shaped as the shape on their dice or they can use the included mat to find the objects that has the same shape as the one shown on the dice. Then, they have to fill out the Shape Graph with the things they found.
- This is an independent activity where students are asked to cut, sort and glue the different items according to their shape.
- Students sort and match 2D real world shapes.
- Students can use the cards to play the traditional Memory Game or to Find the Match by going around the classroom to find another person with the same card.
- In this Independent Activity, students match the shapes with the correct object.
- Students use the mats to model the shapes using Play dough. It can be used as HW asking them to glue different items such as stickers, rice, glitter, etc.
- In this independent activity, students color, cut and sort the different shapes to form and discover a hidden animal.
- This game is designed to be played just like the card game Spoons. Each player takes turns passing one card that they do not want to the player to their left, usually at one player’s signal to “Switch”. When a player has 4 cards that are a match, he/she, as quietly as possible, takes a spoon from the center. As the other players notice this, they (as quietly as possible) take a spoon until there is one player without a spoon.The player without a spoon, loose. This is a fun, entertaining, hands-on approach to learn and practice 2D shapes.
- : Using dot markers, students stamp the shapes.
- Students sort the different objects into the correct shape. Two versions included.
All activities are great for visual, tactile and kinesthetic learners.
If you have any questions, concerns and/or suggestions please email me at email@example.com.
If you like this product don't forget to visit my store Spanish Studio and check out my products:
Shapes 3D (Spanish) Activity Pack.
Exploring Numbers 1-20 (Spanish)
Los Números Ordinales (Ordinal Numbers)
Telling Time (Spanish)
I hope you and your students enjoy this product! Feedback is always appreciated!!!!!