Students can use these shape clip cards to identify objects of various shapes and match the object to the 2-dimensional shape.
The following shapes are addressed by this resource: circle, diamond (rhombus), square, oval, triangle, rectangle, star, and heart.
Preschool Skills Addressed by this Activity:
• match according to attribute (shape).
• recognize basic shapes in the environment.
• match identical shapes.
• recognize and name common shapes, their parts and attributes.
• refine wrist and finger movements with control (using clothespins).
• use small, precise finger and hand movements (small motor skills).
Thank you for visiting our store.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!