Shapes - Find the Perimeter of a Polygon
1) Grades: 3, 4, 5, and 6
My goal as a teacher has always been to create educational resources that inspire students to get excited about learning.
This product is great for teachers that are looking for Geometry Worksheets. For these worksheets students find the perimeter of each polygon. The formula for finding the perimeter of a polygon is printed below each polygon. Students simply use the formula to solve for the perimeter. In addition, there is an extra area next to each question for students to use for calculating their answers.
1) Perimeter - Find the Perimeter of each Polygon. - (1 Page)
2) Perimeter - Find the Perimeter of each Polygon. - (1 Page)
3) Perimeter - Find the Perimeter of each Polygon. - (1 Page)
4) Perimeter - Find the Perimeter of each Polygon. - (1 Page)
5) Answer Key - (4 Pages)
The following are two ideas you might like to use for the answer key.
1) If you laminate the answer key, you can get your students to check their own answers. The students can make the proper corrections and hopefully master the concept. These answer keys work great for Math Centres. The students are always eager to check their own work!
2) Teachers that are moving towards “paperless classrooms” are using downloadable educational resources in PDF Format as homework assignments on different technology devices. PDF Files such as this product would allow parents access to the answers.
Math Skills: Finding the perimeter of a Polygon.
All rights reserved. This product is licensed for one teacher or one classroom. If you would like to share this resource with another teacher, please purchase an additional license.
Sharing, redistributing, selling, or posting this item on the internet is prohibited without prior permission from the author and is a violation of the Copyright Act.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com