Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.82 MB | 25 pages
This zip file contains an interactive Notebook file for use with a SmartBoard or other compatible device. You must have Notebook software for it to work. A teacher's guide in a word document format is also included.
The presentation includes 7 activities for students:
- Where are the Shapes? (1 slide) Students discuss relative position of shapes.
- Shape Reveal (3 slides) Students click on numbered boxes to reveal shapes to identify.
- Which Shape is the Largest? (8 slides) Each slide contains one shape in different sizes and orientations. Students click on the largest shape. Self corrects by shape enlarging.
- Put the Shapes Away (4 slides) Each slide has a focus shape that students match other shapes to. Self correcting.
- Complete the Pattern (3 slides) Basic patterns for students to complete while discussing flat shapes.
- Item Shape Match Up (2 slides) Students match everyday items to the correct shape. Uses triangles, squares, rectangles, and circles.
- Shape Stretch (1 slide) Students use a spinner to identify different shapes and complete a corresponding stretch for each shape.
Thank you for viewing this item! Please follow us for more creative and active materials for your students.