Shapes, Numbers, and Follow Directions (Spanish): Work on key skills and learn about shapes and numbers while following directions with your PreK and Kindergarten students--100% in Spanish!
There are several different worksheets included.
1. title page
2. trace and draw the shapes by connecting the dots
3. trace and draw the different lines by connecting the dots
4-6. draw what's missing to recreate the shape at the top of the page (a square inside a circle, a smiley inside a triangle, a circle and jagged line)
7-9. directions (right, left, above, below) color circles to the right of...., the balloons on top of...., etc.
10-11. complete what is missing (numbers up to 8) circles, rectangles, printing the number, etc.
12-13. counting up to 10. how many birds flying? match the number of chicks with the numeral.
14. match the leaves that have the same number of acorns.
15. color in the number of balls in the pyramid to equal the number indicated.
16. with the same pyramids, complete the number sentence (equation).(number families up to 10)
17. complete the pattern of shapes.
This packet is 100% in Spanish, suitable for early elementary dual language or immersion programs.
common core aligned!
as always, ask any questions!