PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
In this pack you will find fourteen shapes with their names written below. You can cut out each box with the shape and word inside and use for your day-care, classroom or home-school.
This pack has multiple uses: (The cards have been designed mostly for the latter four uses to help children develop their fine motor skills.)
1. It can be used as flash cards or small wall posters for children learning their shapes.
2. Babies and toddlers can work on finger tracing. Just laminate or print on good quality card paper to avoid damage.
3. Pre-schoolers can trace over the shapes with fingers, crayons or with whiteboard makers (if you have laminated them).
4. Pre-schoolers may like to practice their cutting skills using the shapes.
The shapes can be used for pin pushing for lower primary aged children. This will aid in a child’s development of precision fine motor skills.
5. The shapes can be used for pin pushing for lower primary aged children. This will aid in a child’s development of precision fine motor skills. This is used in a Montessori method of education.