Directions for Shapes Trick or Treating:
(I did this two at a time)
1. Have two “trick or treating buckets” sitting on your table ( Shapes in a pile or a bucket to the side)
2. Call two students to come “trick or treat”
3. Students have to get their buckets and say “trick or treat” and fill their bucket with shapes
4. They dump out their “candy” and divide the shapes (I used different colored shapes so they divided by color)
5. Count how many of each shape there is and I helped them write it.
6. We talked about most and least (You could graph it as well)
7. Let them pretend to eat the candy and throw the “trash” into my shape bucket.